Vision and Objectives
- By the grace of God
- By pursuing true love
- By fulfilling our responsibility to the world
- To become a forerunner in Christian higher education.
- Faith, love, stewardship, and action;Devotion, diligence, honor, and service
- To continue the historical traditions and rich cultural heritage of the Presbyterian church in Taiwan; to put into action the teachings of Christ about righteousness, love, and salvation; to create an academic environment that upholds democratic freedoms; to advance original thinking; to promote a global worldview; to achieve sustainable, holistic education; to impart beauty to body, mind, and soul; and to affirm the dignity and value of life.
- To build an excellent academic environment in which teaching, learning, research, and extension education can flourish.
- To pursue the expansion, transmission, and application of knowledge; to give learners a passion for knowledge that will serve as a foundation for excellence and success in their future careers.
- To provide a rich diversity of learning opportunities; to train up individuals who serve humbly, contribute sacrificially, show forbearance and courtesy, and are skilled in communicating and helping others.
- To uphold a culture that cherishes life and promotes simple lifestyle; to raise up individuals who value both technology and the humanities and are equipped to excel in the era of sustainable development.
- To provide education in ethics and morals that will enable students to fulfill their calling to be “salt and light” in the world.
- To strengthen students’ foreign language and digital skills; to cultivate global awareness in the learning environment.hh