Language Center Recruitment of Native English-Speaking Teachers
(A) Department: Language Education Center of Chang Jung Christian University
(B) Position: Contract-based instructor
(C) Vacancy: One
1. Native speakers of English.
2. M.A. in TESOL/Applied Linguistics or relevant fields
3. Experienced in ESL/EFL teaching, especially in teaching ESP/EAP courses
4. Obtaining the Instructor Certificate issued by Ministry of Education preferred
5. Able to speak Mandarin preferred
(E) Please submit to following documents to apply
1. Curriculum vitae and English autobiography (with a recent photo and detailed data, including research fields, teaching courses, and syllabus)
2. A photocopy of M.A. diploma and a transcript. (Both should be authenticated by a Taiwanese embassy or representative if they are from an overseas university.)
3. A photocopy of the teacher’s credential issued by the Ministry of Education (if any).
4. A Copy of publications in the past five years with a table of content
5. One letter of recommendation with sealed envelope and signature
6. Other useful information for review
1.CONTRACT RENEWAL: This contract is renewable yearly.
2.A basic requirement of twelve teaching hours a week; four hours at most for overtime; four days a week available on campus for teaching as well as counseling students or assisting to conduct learning activities
3. Monthly salary of NT$48,000, labor insurance, and national health insurance mandated by law are offered. The salary income shall be subject to income tax pursuant to the tax laws of the Republic of China.
(G) To Apply:
1. Please link to the following URL：https://goo.gl/forms/mUsrXwm35Ywaeqxl2 to fill out the information.
2. Also, all application materials should be sent to the Personnel Office by registered mail no later than Mar. 31, 2017
(H) Application time: From today to Mar. 31, 2017
Address: Personnel Office of Chang Jung Christian University
No.1, Changda Rd.,Gueiren District, Tainan City 71101, Taiwan