1. CJCU’s high and low voltage equipment is routinely maintained in
winter and summer vacations. Due to the winter routine high-voltage
maintenance, there will be a power cut for the whole CJCU campus
from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm on Jan. 20 th (Fri.), 2023.
2. If there are refrigerating apparatus, refrigerated products, etc., in the
offices, laboratories, or professional classrooms, please take
countermeasures in advance. It is recommended to unplug electronic
appliances and devices to avoid the impact of instantaneous current
when the power is restored.
3. Please inform units under your supervision, such as restaurants,
KADOKAWA studios, and incubator business units, of this power cut
notice, and remind them to get prepared for the power cut.
4. Do not take the elevator from 8:45 am on Jan. 20 th to avoid getting
trapped in the elevator.
5. For further information and inquiry, please contact with Office of
General Affairs at extension number #1317(Mr. Ma), #1315 (Mr. Ho)
or call Campus Security Center at #1119 or 06-2785119.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Procurement, Construction and Maintenance Division
Office of General Affairs